Win tickets to a Special Screening of The Devil Inside
5th Mar 12
The US box-office hit inspired by true events, THE DEVIL INSIDE (cert.15), is coming to UK cinemas on March 16 and to celebrate the release, Paramount Pictures UK are putting on a very special preview event screening.
We’re giving you the chance to witness the mystery of what really happened during the exorcism of Maria Rossi in the creepy surroundings of the Round Chapel in Hackney on March 15 - the day before the film opens nationwide.
For your chance to win tickets, simply answer the following question at the bottom of the page:
In 1989, emergency responders received a 9-1-1 call from Maria Rossi confessing that she had brutally killed three people. 20 years later, her daughter Isabella seeks to understand the truth about what happened that night.
She travels to the Centrino Hospital for the Criminally Insane in Italy where her mother has been locked away to determine if her mother is mentally ill or demonically possessed. When she recruits two young exorcists to cure her mom using unconventional methods combining both science and religion, they come face-to-face with pure evil in the form of four powerful demons possessing Maria.
Many have been possessed by one; only one has been possessed by many. Inspired by true events.
THE DEVIL INSIDE creeps into cinemas on March 16th, 2012
Join us on FACEBOOK for update on The Devil Inside
CHECK OUT THE TRAILER
Terms & Conditions 1. This draw is open to UK residents only excluding employees or agents of Paramount Pictures or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Closing date for entries is Monday 12th March 2012.
4. The prize is for two tickets to a special screening of The Devil Inside on the evening of Thursday 15th March 2012 at Hackney Round Chapel in London.
5. Full name of winner and guest must be given on request and will be added to the event guest list. ID will be required to gain entry.
6. The first prize winner will be notified to check their availability and if they cannot attend or cannot be reached on contact another name will be drawn. Paramount pictures are under no obligation to pick a second replacement winner.
7. Winners will be notified via email or telephone. The sending of an email to the email address registered by the winner will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive that email. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to contact the winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.
8. At least one of the attendees must be over 18 yrs and both attendees must comply with the certification restrictions of the film.
9. Paramount Pictures cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. In this event the winner will receive tickets to another Paramount Pictures film screening, of which date, time and location will be specified by Paramount Pictures.
10. These prizes are non-transferable, non-fundable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes cannot be sold on to a 3rd party. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Recording equipment may be taken off you and put into safe possession whilst you are in the screening.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize excludes all other costs including but not limited to accommodation, travel, any inoculation and/or vaccination costs, hotel supplementary charges, excursions, spa treatments, telephone calls, room service, mini-bar goods, alcohol, programmes, souvenirs, incidental costs, taxes and any insurance, including but not limited to travel and medical insurance, unless otherwise stated
2nd Aug 05 Mr Good and Rational Scanner (David Kellum) has just moved to the city to attend vet college where he manages to pull fellow student Alice Leonardo with some truly appalling dialogue. Buy hey; they do go...