Directed by Martin Weisz, this sequel to last year’s remake of the cult-classic of the same name was co-written by Wes Craven and son Jonathan Craven.
Picking up two years after the ill-fated Carter family was attacked in the New Mexico desert, The Hills Have Eyes 2 follows a group of National Guard soldiers who find themselves under attack by a deranged group of cannibalistic mutants.
The film was released by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on July 30th.
DVD features include:
* 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
* English DD5.1 Surround
* English Audio Description Track (DD5.1) and English HOH subtitles
* 4 Deleted Scenes (3:15mins)
* "Exploring the Hills: The Making of ‘The Hills Have Eyes 2’" Featurette (12:42mins)
* "Mutant Attacks" Featurette (9:48mins)
* "Birth of a Graphic Novel" Featurette (12:41mins)
* "Fox Movie Channel Presents: Life After Film School with Wes Craven" featurette (10:20mins)
* Gag Reel (3:38mins)
Also - why not visit www.hhegraphicnovel.co.uk for a cool little application where you can create your very own Hills Have Eyes graphic novel.
24th May 05 There’s no doubting The Isle is a slow-paced arty film (similar in feel to the recent A Tale of Two Sisters), but it definitely has a lot going for it. The cinematography is the first thing...